Epro has been designed and built as a modular EPR to improve patient care by joining together NHS hospital systems.
Epro hails from an EPR background, but with a modular approach supporting rapid deployment of discharge summaries (to the latest standards), handover lists, paperlight clinics, outcoming and many other modules, while also managing patient records and providing powerful reporting capabilities.
The Epro system is made up of a configurable set of modules, making it possible to provide a tailored experience for a hospital’s particular requirements without having to purchase the complete set. This gives Trusts choice and power in deciding what modules are best for their needs.
NHS Trusts can select from 15 different modules in their installation package, which include: Ward Whiteboards, Bed Management, Clinic Integration and Handover Lists to name but a few.
Designed for clinicians
The application has been designed from a clinician’s perspective and has an intuitive interface that supports the way doctors and nurses think. The Powersearch facility enables fast access to patient records throughout the Trust, giving clinicians flexibility to make the system work how they need it to.
Mobile devices and dictation
Epro’s latest version fully supports a range of mobile devices from phones to tablets and includes integrated dictation / voice capture and images. Clinicians are able to record their clinic dictations directly on to patient lists, cutting down the time and effort it takes to process a patient. These recordings are then routed through Epro to ensure the correct pool of typists or medical secretaries receive the recording for transcription immediately.
The Epro template system includes a configurable auto-correct feature that enables typists to save time entering test results and similar, time consuming formatting.
Who uses Epro?
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen NHS Trust
- Northern Devon NHS Trust
- Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sherwood NHS Foundation Trust
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Taunton & Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- The Christie Clinic
- The Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust
- The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- West Suffolk Hospital NHS Trust
Epro is designed and built in Bristol by Bluewire Technologies. We were founded by Dr Adam Towler in 2001 with a vision to improve patient care in the NHS through better software systems. We are a small but highly skilled team of developers that take a lot of pride in Epro, and believe that it is a world class piece of software. If you would like to know more about us, please contact us.