Epro accessibility statement
Bluewire Technologies (the company that makes Epro) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, including people with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
Maintaining an accessible website is an ongoing process and we are continually working to provide the most inclusive experience we can. However if you have any problems or feedback for us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the ways we implement accessibility:
- Our page content is structured in a logical order that is readable when styles are switched off
- We use “Alt” tags for images to describe their content
- We do not justify text, and left align content to help with readability
- We try to use plain English and avoid business speak and jargon
- We aim to use up-to-date modern web standards as a base for our website
- We avoid using technologies such as Flash which can restrict access for some users
Although we aim to be as accessible as possible, where we link to other sites on the internet we cannot be responsible for their level of accessibility.
Changing your accessibility preferences
You can change the way this website looks to suit your preferences. The settings that do this differ from browser to browser, and you can find an excellent guide to changing settings on the BBC website ‘My Web My Way’.