- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £Negotiable
Please send your CV or get in touch
The Pre-Sales Manager coordinates pre-sales activities and as such is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills; assists in all levels of account planning and accompanies sales personnel on visits to customers; assists in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a product and technical level from the competition. The Pre-Sales Manager will also actively participate in other internal initiatives and provide consultative support where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations.
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts(POC).
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects.
- Support at external and internal customer facing events.
- Create internal software requests and POC implementation plans and monitor the approval process.
- Be able to position and present Epro product offerings and maintains excellent industry and product knowledge.
- Compare Epro product offering at a functional and corporate level with competitive products.
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers.
- Liaise with local, EMEA and corporate support teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of technical issues that may arise during the pre-sales process.
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts.
- Assists with the creation of a sales cycle plan.
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Management of client account relationships under the direction of the sales function.
- Manages hand-over to the Professional Services team for live project implementation.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level.
- Ideally experience of supply/support of NHS software solutions.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven ability to multi task and prioritise under pressure.
- Self starter.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions.
- Affinity to both sales and technology.
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary.
- Willingness to travel with an average of two days a week away from the office.